Sunday, May 13, 2007

FIRST TIME

Salam. This is my first time writing in a blog. Never try any before. But I was thinking lately may be I should have a space 'somewhere' where I can write something useful to share with others (stories, experience, feeling etc.). I am always interested with the surroundings around me, especially concerning political and social matters.
Suasana di Malaysia lately, a bit worrying me. Saya memikirkan keadaan yang akan berlaku pada beberapa tahun akan datang. Saya ada 3 orang anak yang sedang membesar (9,7 and 4 years old). Looking at the situation recently, I think I really have to put extra effort to guide them what is right, and what is wrong. Mendidik anak-anak zaman mencabar ini tak semudah semasa zaman ibubapa mendidik kita dulu. I remember last time my parents did not facing a lot of problem handling me. Tinggal di perkampungan FELDA, sekolah pun di sekolah FELDA (sapa kata anak FELDA tak boleh berjaya? I strongly reject this idea). But still I was one of the best students in the state. Semasa cuti, masa saya banyak di habiskan bermain dengan kawan-kawan di ladang kelapa sawit yang menghijau, main di paya, keluar pagi balik petang. Balik petang dah tak nampak rupa (comot!!). My mom I remember would wait for me in front of our small house and zapp!! saya akan kena 'libas' sekali sebab keluar rumah the whole day. But I would never stop doing the same thing everytime cuti.
But I was thinking, at that particular time, parents usually did not have the same worries as what we parents nowadays have. Dulu-dulu, keluar bermain di luar tak ada kes culik, kena bawak lari etc...etc.. but nowadays I myself , nak bagi anak-anak main even in our own compartment without me together with them, NEVER! As a result, my kids menghabiskan masa dengan indoor games, and I felt very guilty because they do not have the chances to do outdoor activities as what I have when I was a kid. Pity my kids.....

No comments: