Friday, June 29, 2007

TIME IS GOLD!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,
It's been quite sometime since I last wrote in this blog. These last few days/weeks, have been really hactic and I do not have time even for my self! Pity the kids, but I have tried my very best to spend some time with them and I hope I have done the best....Only a few more days to go and after that I think the situation will be a little bit different...I really hope things will get better than these last few days.
When I decided to pursue my studies, I have think about it over and over again. Do I really have to take and made changes in our life?But, I am not doing this just to fulfill my dreams, but I am doing this for our future - me, my husband and the kids. When the offer arrived, together with the scholarship offer, my husband asked me to take it....I was reluctant at that particular time. I was thinking about my family...but my husband kept encouraging me to accept it.
Why???
Somebody should be working in a university...either me or my husband. He decided ME! This is for the kids...for their future. It is not easy to get a place in a university lately....future? could be worst. At least....when one of us is 'inside' the IPTA, may be our kids could have more chances...I don't know....I just hope....................
whatever it is, our family....will always be the priority in my life....how hard it is..I will do anything for the sake of our family.

2 comments:

Amin Mansor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amin Mansor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.